16 May 2008

Fashion Ambition Loves Mary and Blake

The last time I gasped when I saw a beautiful photo shoot was Kirsten Dunst inVogue US edition circa I don't remember. I just remember her wearing this amazing Galliano black haute couture piece and running up the steps of the Palace of Versailles. She was photographed by none other than Annie Leibovitz, photographer of the stars and it was a breathtaking shoot.




This shoot with Blake Lively is not really the same, but one image of her wearing this Swarovski crystal encrusted gown by Dior from the shoot An American In Paris in Vanity Fair definitely gave me somewhat of a similar impact.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am deadly in love with blake lively. For me, she's the face, body and character that movie industry is in aching for. I am a fan.


Staci;B
Sunglasses