01 July 2009

Street Styling the FA way

In my year of path-finding I tested out the street style blogger route and found it wasn't for me. It was way to exhausting hunting for street stylers, talking to them, finding a nice place to shoot them, and then share contacts etc etc. It just seemed like a routinely, repetitive process and my heart wasn't in it. It also made me respect street style artists like the Facehunter, Glamcanyon, and the Sartorialist for turning it photo snapping on the street into a fine art. But yesterday at Wimbledon I couldn't help but snap up Wimbledon summery stylers walking around the grounds. I anonymously started taking photos of people while my feet were soaking in cold water at Murray Mount. These are some images of walking pass-byers. 















No comments: