09 August 2009

Bang Bang!

The Bang Bang vintage store has been on my list of must-visit stores for the last 3 years!! Shame on me for choosing to browse books in Paperchase than to cross the street and check out this famous lil vintage box. This time around I found myself on Goodge street with my brother stuffed with pad Thai and calamari from Busaba, I decided to ditch Paperchase for Bang Bang and I have to confess I was a tad disappointed. I'm not sure if the recession hit this store badly but the racks were empty and it just seemed like a lonely Oxfam selling clothes for charity. It did have a cosy feel to it though, with smiling helpful staff I was able to find a See by Chloe over sized jersey shirt with flowers for pockets and wooden clutches. Next time I shall stick with the 'chase.










No comments: