29 May 2010

A Moment of Silence

Now that the Sketchbook Pop Up shop is over and done with I can now take a moment and really take in the magnitutude of the project. With all the frenzy of setting up (32 artists working for 48 hours) and working for 64 days straight I still find myself in awe of how my team and I managed to pull this off with only two weeks of preparation to start off with and being able to mastermind more than 100 events, lectures, workshops. But at the end of the day when I flip through the Guest Book and look at our visit count (9000 visitors) I just can't help but be completely speechless. What a ride this has been.

And to think I have to re-fuel and do this all over again in a month or so.











1 comment:

M said...

I lit.s could have lived in the Sketchbook pop-up shop :o Will it be back v.soonish? :D