07 June 2010

'You had me at hello'

Looking through my blog hits I am always surprised to see that people click on the movie posts the most. Some of my favorite movie posts are Candy, Motorcycle Diaries, The Edge of Love, and of course my personal favorite Painted Veil.

So this post is for the good times when my biggest concern was blogging everyday. For fun. I miss the 90s, when things were simpler. I know life only gets harder from here but I remind myself everyday that I will never lose faith in how good people can be. And I will never ever ever lose faith in love.

















'we just have to be ridiculously positive in this life. its the only way'

4 comments:

小飞 said...

buy dstti
manolo blahnik
buy supercard dsonei
tiffany jewelry
supply best swarovski crystal
step up converter
E Cigarette
buy m3i zero
buy itouch DS
buy acekard 2i
wholesale blackberry phone
wholesale ed hardy jeans
keychain
laptop ac power adapter
buy acekard 2i
cool this blog

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

SFP transceiver said...

This article is very useful for me, thanks, and also this website is good J4858C,agm731f,3CSFP91.

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.