12 February 2011

LC and Grazia

Lauren Conrad is back. And not just hit reality tv show-back. But back as in, she is still trying again with another clothing line! I do admire her strong will to succeed and her hard working lifestyle. I make no secret about guilty pleasures and the Hills, fake as it is, is def one of them. What I liked most about watching the show is how much it reminded me of my early years in fashion working with Liza and Nicholas and then during fashion week with on/off, and especially my time with Boutique 1. I was such a new-be, eager to learn everything, and really putting myself out there to get the job done.

I am also getting ready tonight for a Grazia Bahrain shoot happening tomorrow at 8.30 am at Alareen Park. It will be a piece about 3 fashion bloggers in Bahrain and I have been fashion surfing to get some ideas on what I should wear and how I should wear it. I snapped a few lovely pieces from Mimosa gallery at Al Aali Mall and will be wearing them tomorrow. Apparently I will be posing with an eagle instead of a laptop. Hmm.. will probably be tweeting about it tomorrow! Until then new LC photo shoot pics.









PS Not many people know this but Grazia was the first magazine I was exposed too in London back in 2005 when I started working with Liza Bruce. It was the first weekly glossy magazine to hit the city, and I had to go buy it every week for the office. Ever since then I just got used to buying it every week for as long as I graduated. I always ended up getting rid of it all when I moved from one apartment to another but still Grazia will always be my first.

1 comment:

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.