12 February 2011

LC and Grazia

Lauren Conrad is back. And not just hit reality tv show-back. But back as in, she is still trying again with another clothing line! I do admire her strong will to succeed and her hard working lifestyle. I make no secret about guilty pleasures and the Hills, fake as it is, is def one of them. What I liked most about watching the show is how much it reminded me of my early years in fashion working with Liza and Nicholas and then during fashion week with on/off, and especially my time with Boutique 1. I was such a new-be, eager to learn everything, and really putting myself out there to get the job done.

I am also getting ready tonight for a Grazia Bahrain shoot happening tomorrow at 8.30 am at Alareen Park. It will be a piece about 3 fashion bloggers in Bahrain and I have been fashion surfing to get some ideas on what I should wear and how I should wear it. I snapped a few lovely pieces from Mimosa gallery at Al Aali Mall and will be wearing them tomorrow. Apparently I will be posing with an eagle instead of a laptop. Hmm.. will probably be tweeting about it tomorrow! Until then new LC photo shoot pics.









PS Not many people know this but Grazia was the first magazine I was exposed too in London back in 2005 when I started working with Liza Bruce. It was the first weekly glossy magazine to hit the city, and I had to go buy it every week for the office. Ever since then I just got used to buying it every week for as long as I graduated. I always ended up getting rid of it all when I moved from one apartment to another but still Grazia will always be my first.

No comments: