30 March 2009

Borderline Feature Part 2

3 photo shoots, 3 days, 3 models, 8 hair and makeup/stylists/styling assistant's and photographers later and my body is in such a state of exhaustion that I think I may need a few days of rest to catch up on my sleep. It doesn't help that I have to move to my new flat in Notting Hill at night like a bat after a long day of shooting. However when I curl up in my bed I do sleep with a cat-like smile, long and purry, exhausted yet feircly proud at a group effort to complete three fantastic shoots in such a short period of time.

I have a kabillion behind-the-scene images which I cannot wait to post up but until then I present to you my latest feature for Borderline mag. It compresses my first experience at LFW which I titled Colour Reigns In London Town which reminds me that I still have to post images from Day 3 of the event. If you want to read the feature click here.

No comments: