02 April 2009

Every Girl's Dream

Every girl remembers her barbie dolls and all her pretty little clothes. And if you were lucky you would remember the Barbie doll house, the car, and the very hot Ken. Walking into the Varg PR office in Leicester Square I was amazed at their beautiful studio space (lots of natural sunlight, great views of Leicester Square) where gorgeous Swedish labels like Day by Birger Millkensin were hung and stocked. Much like a mini shopping spree I snagged almost all of Day's collection for the Brown Book shoots that I was styling for and used all the pieces that were lent to me. Anyways I'm veering off point here but when I saw this beautiful doll house by Miss Bibi stocked with accessories instead of actual dolls my heart sunk. I wanted it. I suddenly (and embarrisngly) became a little girl prancing around, touching all the little chairs and the long necklaces on weaved in them in awe-trance like manner at the wonder of such a piece. Everything from the pillows on the bed to the bath taps were super tiny and made out of real materials. There are more beautiful close up images of the doll house/mini furniture/accesories on their website. Hats off to the designers for coming with an original concept to showcase their accessories in such a creative way.













No comments: