28 April 2009

Behind the Scenes - Style Bazaar Beauty Shoot

Style Bazaar is up and running. This great online boutique and magazine has a special place in my heart because I am good friends with the editor and founder Tallulah Doherty and I think she did one hell of a job in launching this concept store from A to Z. A while back one of my first pieces as a fashion journalist was written for Style Bazaar's online glossy and now I have accepted the position of Deputy Editor to Style Bazaar which gives me the great pleasure of styling their first shoot which will take place next Sunday. I am excited about this shoot because it will be photographed by Anna Fayemi, Keti the make up artist and a wonderful hair artist. We worked together on a beauty shoot being as it was my first time working with an -all team women cast there was so much chemistry behind set it was insane. There was o much giggling, laughing, discussing ideas, and energy behind the scenes. Below are the photos of the beauty shoot that will also be featured in Style Bazaar, we shot with a beautiful model called Sophie who at times looked exactly like Kate Moss. 




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that model looks like Jessica Stam!

The hair in the last two looks were pretty awesome, but the same can't be said for the first one.
XXASAB

megan said...

wow i love the shot of the blonde with the spotlight behind her.
and everyone seems to be wearing those american apparel letter t's don't they??

megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com