15 September 2010

Brick_ walling

Somewhere along the lines of my dealing with advertisers and convincing my best friendy to start her own blog to deal with her boring non-working syndrome in Bahrain I missed my own blog. I don't know what it is. In between delegating all day long, dealing with family that are visiting in London, managing project after project, and train travel I find I have no where to note my thoughts. Twitter is not a strong enough medium to hold my 1 million uncorresponding thoughts. And there is no way in hell I could even think about condensing them all to 140 characters. so here I am, back from a wonderful break in Leeds, missing my stolen Nikon D-40, missing my friends, and craving Arabic food like a mad woman.

Like clock work its after midnight, I am restless, I have questions, I am packing boxes of clothes and shoes in my head and ready to move house.

Amongst all the wonderful things that are happening in my career I made time for a late movie and ordered room service with my brother on his last night with us in Leeds. Shakespeare in Love was playing. I never really liked the movie, and I will never truly get why/how Gwyneth Paltrow nailed that Oscar. But after not having seen it in so long I not-so-casually burst into tears towards the very end. Not because of the story but because of love. How could I have forgotten their story? How could I have forgotten the most famous love story of all time? It all came brick walling at me.

*For there is no greater love story than that of Romeo and his Juliet*










And yes I am blogging to Clair De Lune's Claude Debussy. What can I say ?I am a sucker for the piano and strange habits.

4 comments:

Fashion Today said...

Loved Shakespeare in Love! <3 Gwen!

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.