16 June 2008

Finally ! A pair that fits!

I have been on the look out for the perfect gladiator sandals for almost a whole year. I have a bunch of simple strappy ones, but nothing that screams GLADIATOR! And even though I'll be joining the army of women wearing them on the London streets at the moment, I found a pair with a great edge from Topshop. For just 35 pounds I found these gorgeous Balenciaga look-alike gladiator sandals. Not too simple, not too complicated, not too rides up my leg and takes over my outfit, but just the right kind of tribal, chunky, and gladiatory I was looking for.


9 comments:

Carissa Duhamel said...

those are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

woah!!!!! hope they're comfortable to walk on, as they're soooo flat.

Anonymous said...

hi! omg.. you have got to be the most fab.. person in the world! those are just amazing!!! i love them! whered you get them?

take care,
kyutie

Anonymous said...

theyre so cute!!!

Chantelle said...

OMG
They're the best things I've seen all week!

NICOLE said...

ooo i like i like!


http://theavenuea.blogspot.com/

Choubelle said...

Those shoes are pretty much amazing. Just added your link to my blog!
www.choubelle.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

they're perfect, i agree :)

Wendy said...

Nice, looks good!