19 April 2009

Another Sunny Sunday

Sunday is upon us again and I found myself trekking to what my friend described today as my happy place. To start off the morning I paid Whitechapel Gallery a visit since it recently woke up from a two year refurshibment. Not to sound too disappointed and all but I could barely notice anything different in the gallery spaces other than the entrance, the bookshop (which is so teeny), and another restaurant on the ground floor. Walking down Brick Lane I did the usual round of Sunday Up Market, pizza at the Story Deli, bargain hunting at street stalls and ending the day by walking down to Boundary where I went up the very graphic elevator to check out the brand new roof garden + restaurant which just opened yesterday. After having tea at the organic cafe of Boundary I walked home in a high tired haze. A day well spent. 

Whitechapel Gallery Gallery 2 






Journals at Sunday Up Market 
Pretty earrings at Kirsty Kirk Patrick 


Note to self: Musy come back for ruffled Rodarte inspired sweater 
London loves the sun ! 


More Goldie at the Maverick showroom 
Boundary Roof Garden 


Unisex toilet - very Conran
Loving my Kirsty Kirk's ! 

No comments: