10 June 2009

Styling Portfolio C

I was just about to press the publish post button for Styling Shoot B when I remembered that Prim Magazine will be using it in their next issue and stopped dead in my tracks. Phew. Really want that shoot to be first published into the mag than unto my blog. So I'm skipping to Styling Folio C, a shoot in Kentish town's finest industrial warehouses and studios. Working with the model Angie was such a great learning curve for me because she moved moved moved. She walked into pitch black dark spaces filled with construction material, she climbed high up a ladder with Basso and Brooke platforms on, she curled on top of a Piano, and tested out every position we asked for. She skipped, flew, squealed and did about everything twice as hard as any other model I've worked with before. After working with Ng I started to expect a little more from models I began to work with. For behind the scene coverage of this shoot click here

Credits

Title: STRUT SEQUIN WAREHOUSE
Photographer: ANNA FAYAEMI
Stylist: WAFA ALOBAIDAT
Stylist Assistant: RAMBY
Hair and Makeup: Artist ANGELA DEVIATOVA
Model: ANGIE AT BOOKINGS MODELS







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy shopping at our online kicks outlet and keep up with upcoming fusion jordan shoes!We are commited to provide most up-to date sneakers at sale price.