30 May 2009

Most Beautiful Store in Tampa Bay

After staying in Tampa for way longer than I planned, some new-made friends of my brother took me to visit Anthropologie, a gorgeous store that sold clothing, jewelry, shoes and bags, home decor accessories and furniture. In most cases I would think a business concept that tries to do too much is generally a lil lost but Anthropologie pulled it off very well.

Walking into the store felt like I was walking into someone's home and life. DIY projects on the wall, personalized notes, vintage cameras, earrings attached to polaroids were slotted on the walls, in bookshelves and cupboards. I sprained my neck from taking too many photographs. At the end I settled for book recipe sleeves, earrings, 2 grandma dresses, and a set of fabric covered notebooks. I'm not very sure if this store is in the UK, in that case I need to find it asap and pay it a visit. But if your ever in Tampa check it out and get lost in this home-store.
















3 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

wow didn't know you were visiting Tampa! That's my hometown. :)

Isn't Anthropologie such a pretty store! It makes you want to just live inside their! When I was moving into my apt I wanted to buy everything in there haha.

Wafa Obaidat said...

really? I did not know that. I loved it, it reminded me of my country Bah cz it was cute and small and I got to know the city well after a few days. Its a great store I loved it and havent seen it in the UK yet. I didn't want to leave! I want to copy paste the whole space into my flat.

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010